About this item
- HIGH-QUALITY CARBON FIBER: Manufactured with high-strength carbon fiber, SIRUI AM-326M monopod is ultra lightweight and durable. Load up to 22lbs/10kg.
- LIGHTWEIGHT-PORTABLE: With a compact size of 15.6″ and light weight of 0.4kg/0.9lb, AM-326M monopod can be retracted and fit into your travel bag.It’s an excellent partner for outdoor shooting.
- FLEXIBLE/EXTENDABLE: The working height of AM-326M monopod can be adjusted flexibly from 15.6″ to 61.4″ for optimal performance with 6-section extendable leg,.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Equipped with reversible 1/4″ and 3/8″ screw, AM-326M is widely compatible with different heads or DSLR cameras.
- NON-SLIP Design: The non-slip rubber foot with retractable stainless steel spike help the monopod stand firm on different terrains for indoor and outdoor photography.
- CARING DESIGN: Features a soft cold protection foam grip and safety wrist strap. It’s the ideal stabilizing solution for capturing sharp images and easy to carry.
- HALF-TURN LOCK: A half-turn twist can extend or retract the leg tubes very easily and quickly. And the twist leg locks are removable for cleaning or maintenance.
SIRUI 6-SECTION AM-326M MONOPOD
Capturing Your Imagination!
1.Super compact and lightweight monopod, holds up to 10 kg.
2. Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or cameras.
3. Equipped with a compass and anti-skid rubber foot with built-in stainless steel spike, can meet the needs of indoor and outdoor shootings.
4. Comfortable wrist strap and soft cold protection handle
5. Height: 395mm~1560mm, pack size: 395mm, weight: 0.4kg/0.9lb
Information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only. We make no warranties about the information's accuracy, completeness, or reliability. Any reliance you place on this information is at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by using this post's information. Links to other websites are provided for convenience and do not imply endorsement. Information on this website is not a substitute for professional advice. It is recommended to consult with a qualified professional before making any decisions.
Copyright © EVCO LLC. All Rights Reserved. All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of EVCO LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. No part of this website or its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified, or adapted without express written consent from EVCO LLC. Permission to use content is granted on a case-by-case basis.