This is the 4th generation key fob from LawMate offering 1080p high definition capture in addition to 5-megapixel snap-shots and a new Wide Dynamic Range sensor (WDR). This edition offers the new ‘classy look’ outer shell providing a high-quality executive feel to one of our best-selling cameras.
Inside the key fob DVR is a high-resolution CMOS sensor connected to a digital video recorder.
The really great thing about this device is that you can put it on your own key ring and never worry about it being detected. At the touch of a button, the remote DVR will start up and be ready to record video or take stills photos in just 2 – 3 seconds. This key fob DVR covert camera will vibrate quickly to let you know what it is doing (this feature is switchable).
The video is captured on to the supplied 16gb Micro SD card which will hold around 4 hours of video and several thousand stills photos. Micro SD cards can be used up to 32gb in size.
Unlike a lot of other devices we have seen, the RC200HD2(KR) records at full 1920 x 1080 resolution and at 30fps providing very clear and smooth video as well as excellent sound quality. As with all LawMate covert recording devices, the video is watermarked with a time and date stamp.
- 1080p HD video quality
- 1080p/720p switch
- Video & Photo capable (5mp photos)
- Photos: Jpeg format 2592×1944.jpg
- Field of view: 66 degrees
- Watermarked day/date/time stamping
- Vibration alert: On/Off, Record, Photo, Low Battery
- Law Enforcement grade video & audio capture
- Can also be used as a web camera
- Continuous recording for approximately 75 minutes
- Integrated 650 mA polymer battery
- Supports up to a 32gb Micro SD card
- H.264 .MOV file format
- Dimensions: 75x44x17mm
- Weight: 32g
* This does NOT have WiFi connectivity
1 x PV-RC200HD2(KR) camera
1 x 16gb SD card
1 x USB connection cable
Download the User Manual / Guide and Specification Sheet – PV-RC200HD2(KR)(guide) PV-RC200HD2(KR)(spec)