The RD-10 Bug Detector is a Personal Use Counter Surveillance Device used to help quickly find hidden cameras, intrusive wi-fi devices, GPS trackers, and more.
- Quickly find hidden cameras for your privacy
- Find hidden automobile GPS tracking devices
- Can be used as a wireless audio bugs sweeper
- Extremely small pocket-sized and lightweight detector
- 4-section light scale to show relative RF signal strength
- Vibration detection mode for complete discreet operation
- 20MHz to 6GHz wide scanning range
- Camera lens finder good for dark rooms
- Utilizing regular AAA batteries, easy to get anywhere
- For more details, please click here
Battery Type – AAA Batteries Required (Not Included) *See RD-20 for rechargable option
Frequency Range – 20MHz – 6Ghz
Dimension 80 x 52 x 15.5mm (approx 3.15 x 2.05 x 0.61 Inches)
Weight 40g without batteries (approx 1.41 oz)
Information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only. We make no warranties about the information's accuracy, completeness, or reliability. Any reliance you place on this information is at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by using this post's information. Links to other websites are provided for convenience and do not imply endorsement. Information on this website is not a substitute for professional advice. It is recommended to consult with a qualified professional before making any decisions.
Copyright © EVCO LLC. All Rights Reserved. All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of EVCO LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. No part of this website or its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified, or adapted without express written consent from EVCO LLC. Permission to use content is granted on a case-by-case basis.